In outfits

Casual Monday


Winter is here that is one thing clear, but at least the Sun is still shining ! Since the cold 
made it's way into the city the knee-long boots & turtle neck top were a must & I wore
 them as I met my friends Anne & Summer for breakfast at lovely Cafe Mari, the place 
where the bagels are fresh backed & the coffee smels like heaven!

Having breakfast with friends is one of my favorite things to do in my free time,
since breakfast is the most important meal of the day I really like to have it with 
people close to my heart & the 2 ladies are for sure some of those people!
Maybe i'm getting older or something but lately I started enjoying more this kind of
little moments , the quiet mornings , the smell of fresh pressed coffee,
fresh baked bread & a cute little flower on the table ... just like they say
#itsthelittlethings

What's you favorite meal of the day, or what do you like to do in your free time?


FOLLOW VIA
FACEBOOK – PINTEREST - INSTAGRAMTWITTER






Related Articles

7 comentarii:

  1. What a classy outfit! Loving your coat - and these pictures are beautiful. Hope you're having a wonderful day! :)

    Love, Lindsey
    http://thenomisniche.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little cafe. Brunch is also my favorite thing to do with my friends :)

    xx,
    Kit | THINGS SHE LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tea cup lights are so cool!! Love your outfit, especially that coat!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ce look superb, ador nuantele de gri!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tinuta cozy si stylish imi place foarte mult . Iar vibe-ul de duminca ,cand savurezi parca cea mai buna cafea , nu se compara cu nimic <3
    Great post btw
    Kisses
    Oanna
    www.oannafashionsimbol.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images