In tasty

Tasty Tuesday - Crepes



Finaly got some time for a new recipe! I love writing #tastytuesday post but lately I really don't get the time - even if do cook delicious things every week for my food loving husband :) - to take the pictures of the thing that I cook! Sooooo, here we are today with CREPES! I love crepes! They remind me of my childhood, because my mom used to make them for me on the weekends! The smell of fried crepes in the house, combined with fresh mint just made my day better!

INGREDIENTS:

Batter:
2 cups flour
4 eggs
1 cup milk
1 cup sparkling water
½ teaspoon salt
4 Tablespoon butter, melted
2 Teaspoon brown sugar

Filling:
honey
nuts
fresh mint



INSTRUCTIONS:

Whisk flour and eggs in a large bowl. Slowly add milk and water stirring until smooth.  Add salt, sugar & butter and continue beating until smooth. Heat and oil pan to medium high temperature. Pour about ¼ cup of batter into pan - I use a pan but you can also use a crepes maker if you have one, it would be ideal! - and tilt the pan to swirl in a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.Cook crepe for about 1 to 2 minutes until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, and turn crepe over and cook its other side for about 1 minute.
Mix the nuts & honey together for the filling , fill your crepe & fold it in 2 right in the middle, add a fresh mint branch & sprinkle powdered sugar for more glam! And to make it more interesting I made a grapefruit + banana + chia seeds smoothie and topped it with mint!
ENJOY!

FOLLOW VIA






Related Articles

2 comentarii:

  1. Yuuum looks so delicious !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2016/12/winter-calling.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clatitele arata super,dar eu as gusta mai degraba din smoothie!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images