In outfits

Jacquard Coat

The cold weather is making it's way into every city, bit by bit!
It's getting colder by the day & I was in desperate need of a new coat for 
this ugly weather, a coat that can easily go with sneakers & usualy sport shoes, 
that  I can wear on our road trips & travels, to keep warm & comfy!
I found the short grey coat at H&M ,  it's made of soft brushed Jacquard & has
a 3/4 arm - detail that I totally love, because you can leave the sleeve from
a dick knit sweater come out under it & so  you get a nice layered look!
 Front patch pockets and a tie belt at the waist are the details that give it a more
sporty look!

All in all it was a wonderful weekend, a bit of sun, a bit of travelling plus me & my
hubby enjoying coffee & tea at a cute little coffee place on the road!




Coat H&M similar here  / Top Asos here / Jeans Asos here Shoes PUMA via Deichmann






More about the location in the next #travelwithme blogpost , until than enjoy the 
look & get inspired! What's your favorite autumn coat?!




Related Articles

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images