In outfits

Shopping in Dusseldorf

 

          Hello ladies! I'm really busy as I have already said in previous posts & this year I didn't even got the time to really get in the festive mood of Christmas spirit - that means even no x-mas decor for our home or gift shopping for the loved ones. But these things are about to change! We started the christmas shopping last weekend in Dusseldorf & I finally got to wear my leather pants that I haven't worn in a long long time! 



          The look: cozy sweater, comfy suede chelsea boots & a chocker  - all in black & white with a twist of grey ( the coat) !
            Location: Dusseldorf Altstadt (old city) & Königsallee Shopping street

          Finally I am very happy to announce that I will be missing for a while ( a week or two) because on the 22nd of December we are traveling to Romania to visit our family & old friends! But I will be back with a suprise! More in the next post!
xoxo


 GET THE LOOK:







Related Articles

3 comentarii:

  1. O tinuta perfecta pentru mers la cumparaturi!
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc Sorana! Abia astept sa vad ce ai mai postat nou pe blog!
      xo

      Delete
  2. Nice leather pants. You look so sexy with that pants.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images