In outfits

The pleated skirt


          I've been wanting to buy a pleated skirt for a loooong long time now, but it was always a problem of how long it is , what colour to choose, what type of material or how pleated should it be?!! Questions, questions... until one day I saw this pretty little piece on www.shein.com ! It's silver & I love it's length, the material is amazing & it just goes with the flow :) easy to grab & wear adding either high heels & turtleneck body for a night out or sneakers & fluffy sweater for a day with the girls having brunch together - probably that is what I am going to wear the next time I have brunch with my ladies!


        Because we were getting ready to go out & eat I did not have the time to take that many pictures, combining our day to day life with my passion (blogging) is not always that easy, you may thing taking pictures is all fun & games but it's really not... so to make it short & quick we took the photos on our balcony as we were heading out :)) but the important thing is that you see the look & the gorgeous details of the skirt!
           I wish you all a wonderful weekend & an easy new week start for next week!


[RO]
Cautam de mult o fusta plisata, dar era mereu ceva ce nu ma multumea, fie lungimea, fie materialul, ori nu ma hotaram ce culoare sa fie, nu mai spun de material! Probleme, probleme... pana cand am dat de fusta aseaste pe SheIn , dupa o colaborare cu ei 
am zis sa arums totusi un ochi pe site sa vad ce bunatati mai au pe acolo si there it was
fusta plisata perfecta!
Aveam 2 variante de a o porta in capul meu chiar de la momentul comenzii, insa prima varianta cea cu tenesi si un pulover pufos a ramas in stand by avand in vedere ca am purtat aceasta fusta prima data la cina cu sotul - el mi-a facut totodata si pozele pt postarea asta
pe fuga ce e drept dar trebuie sa recunoasteti ca pt un total nestiutor si incepator se pricepe de minune! Fusta o puteti gasi mai jos undeva in descrirea tinutei daca va place! Nu va mai obosesc cu textul va las in compania pozelor!


FOLLOW VIA

FACEBOOK – PINTEREST - INSTAGRAMTWITTER

I was wearing Zara wool coat, Deichmann suede ankle boots, H&M  turtleneck & SheIn pleated skirt that you can find here

Related Articles

1 comentarii:

  1. I am a simple person: I see something that sparkles -> I like!
    Imi place fusta!

    XO
    http://mihaelagurau.com/

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images