In travel

#travelwithme to Brugge


Hello dolls! 
         I haven't talk to you ladies in such a long time - last time I posted it was March! Now it's May & I finally made the time to take care of my blog again! Don't worry I won't give up on posting here, but I was also visiting my family in Romania so between work, holiday & traveling I did not really got the tie to write here! 
         But if you also follow me on Instagram you would know that I try to be as active as I can there so don't miss my posts there!


DAILY UPDATES ON:
SNAPCHAT: @fashionable.str

FOR MORE INSPIRATION FOLLOW ME ON:

           Right after we came back from our holiday we took a one day trip to Brugge, Belgium - it was  on our travel list since like forever so it had to be done!
            Brugge is such a wonderful cities - it has something dutch & something German - plus  it reminds me a bit of Amsterdam because it also has some water channels between the old centre houses! When in Brugge the local oyster dishes & Belgian fries are a must!
           When it comes to desert do go for a traditional Belgian waffle & do try out the best chocolate pralines ever!!!!!


Hi! Use www.idealofsweden.com/?ref=bb-n1943v when ordering from www.idealofsweden.com
 Get a discount of 20% with my code JULIANA20 #discountcode #cases #idealofsweden #discount#blogger Idealofsweden Brandbassador #brandbassador














 




Related Articles

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images